Well, it's been months since my first (and last) post. Sorry about that!
I've spent the past four days in Nashville visiting my parents and helping my dad celebrate his 84th birthday. My older brother Doug is up from his home in Huntsville, Alabama. Rain, rain, rain those four days...today (Sunday), the weather is cloudy but thankfully no rain.
We've spent time chatting, cooking, eating, playing with the Wii (Sports and Fit), and just generally having a great time. Another entertaining activity is just sitting at the kitchen table and watching all the birds that come to their three bird feeders. We don't have any birds coming to our feeder in Cody, Wyoming (at least not yet).
My flight back to Cody leaves at 3:15pm this afternoon. I'll get back home around 8:30pm.
I've spent the past four days in Nashville visiting my parents and helping my dad celebrate his 84th birthday. My older brother Doug is up from his home in Huntsville, Alabama. Rain, rain, rain those four days...today (Sunday), the weather is cloudy but thankfully no rain.
We've spent time chatting, cooking, eating, playing with the Wii (Sports and Fit), and just generally having a great time. Another entertaining activity is just sitting at the kitchen table and watching all the birds that come to their three bird feeders. We don't have any birds coming to our feeder in Cody, Wyoming (at least not yet).
My flight back to Cody leaves at 3:15pm this afternoon. I'll get back home around 8:30pm.
No comments:
Post a Comment